|Crude Protein, min %||16.0|
|Lysine, min %||0.85|
|Methionine, min %||0.40|
|Crude Fat, min %||3.0|
|Crude Fiber, max %||7.0|
|Calcium (Ca), min %||1.0|
|Calcium (Ca), max %||1.5|
|Phosphorus (P), min %||0.6|
|Salt (NaCl), min %||0.2|
|Salt (NaCl), max %||0.7|
Homestead Poultry feeds are made with only natural grains and proteins. These grains are balanced with vitamins and minerals to encourage optimum growth and performance. Formulated without any antibiotics, animal proteins and fats, Homestead Poultry feeds are the wholesome way to provide excellent nutrition to your flock.
Formulated to Promote Health and Immunity
Homestead Poultry Developer contains Opti-Remedy, a source of essential oils, which are designed to promote the growth of good bacteria and improved gut health. Homestead Poultry Developer also contains organic selenium, which supports the chick’s immunity and health systems.
Feed Homestead Poultry Developer NAP/NAB as the complete ration for replacement pullets from hatch until 16 weeks of age, at which time the birds can be fed Homestead Layer Ration. A clean, fresh source of drinking water is also necessary.
- Poultry should have access to clean, fresh water at all times. When starting day-old birds or after moving or transporting birds, give access to water before putting feed in the feeders.
- When birds have access to coarse litter or whole grains, an insoluble grit should be fed. Limit intake of grit to 1 pound per 100 pounds of feed or 2 pounds per 100 birds per week. Grit can be blended with their regular ration or offered free choice in a separate feeder.
- Do not allow feeders to run empty or stale feed to accumulate.
- Never feed any feedstuffs that are moldy, musty or suspect in any way.
If you’re raising poultry, you know diet and health are priority number one.
Hubbard® Life Homestead® Poultry feeds are made with only natural ingredients. They’re balanced with vitamins and minerals to encourage optimum growth and performance for your backyard chickens.
Antibiotic free and animal protein free, Hubbard Life Homestead Poultry feeds are the wholesome way to provide excellent nutrition to your flock.
Homestead Feeds are P. Allen Smith's feed of choice for his heritage poultry.
Be sure to check out our Hubbard® Life Homestead® Poultry Videos with P. Allen Smith:
- P. Allen Smith: The Importance of Good Nutrition
- P. Allen Smith: Egg Production
- P. Allen Smith: Evolution of a Chicken
- P. Allen Smith: Chicken Enthusiast
- P. Allen Smith: How much should I feed my free-range chickens?
Homestead Poultry Developer is formulated specifically for poultry and should not be fed to other species or to poultry in large commercial operations where a more customized diet would be more appropriate.