NEW WALK-BEHIND MODEL FEATURES
- Front- and Rear-Tine models available
- Till up to 11" deep
- Easy-Starting engines
- Adjustable tilling width (Front-Tine); 16" width (Rear-Tine)
TOW-BEHIND MODEL FEATURES
- Powered Actuator raises and lowers the wheels, which raise and lower the tines.
- Remote Control allows you to make precise adjustments to your tilling depth without leaving your towing vehicle.
- Forged of tough tempered steel, the bolo tines spin at over 230 rpm to dig up to 7-1/2" deep and mix soil completely.
- Belt-Drive System transfers full power from the engine to the tines. Shear pins on the tine shaft are designed to protect the engine and engine shaft from damage.
- SMOOTH-TRAKª Hitch absorbs shocks and jolts so that minimal forward motion from the tiller is transmitted to the towing vehicle for smoother and easier operation.
- Extra Heavy-Duty Steel Frame is built to last under punishing conditions. Made of 1-1/2"square tubing and 12-gauge steel. Baked on powder coat finish resists corrosion.
- Transport Tires make for easy rolling during transport.